Our kidneys filter the blood. They help remove wastes and extra fluid from the body. The kidneys also play a vital role in helping control the body’s chemical balance.
As we age, the function of our kidneys is also affected. The amount of kidney tissues decrease. Nephrons, which filter waste material from the blood, also decrease in numbers. The blood vessels supplying the kidneys hardens, and resultatntly, causes the kidneys to filter blood more slowly.
Kidney cure recipe:
- Take 5 dried figs and boil them in little milk or water.
- Add ¼th of a tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add one and a half tablespoon of Tahini.
- Add ¼th of a tablespoon of honey of your choice.
- Add organic almonds and pistachio.